Molok Brawl Movie 3 Molok Brawl Movie 3

Molok? Tom Fulp raising from the grave?

I understand you are from Israel. I see you have connections. I'm watching.

the Apple Situation 3 the Apple Situation 3

Was great.

Maybe get some voice actors. :) No offence.

This morning This morning

Yea Kikoman Style. Love it.

All my stars are belong to you. Nice job.

Crack koala in da club Crack koala in da club

Crack Koala...

Yay. The soundtrack is the best part of this flash. Quit smoking that stuff man, you'll regret it after.

Turn of the Screw Turn of the Screw

Why did u gve up?

I have a feeling you were on your way for something longer and good. But you decided to end it because you got lazy? Idk. Make somethign similar but longer. The artwork was good. All it needed was more time. Oh and like all the othe people, "That was not led Z, that was Pink Floyd." I didnt know that I just type it too look likeI know what im talking about just like the other reviewers. :) Now this is an informative review.

Boogley Bus Stop Boogley Bus Stop

I Liked it.

This was nice. The plot is someone being cheered up. Nice Animation. And you should eat Vagina for dinner. If not how about going to Jack in the Box and getting a Big Cheeseburger from the $1 menu, then order fries on the side and add like 7 fries inside the burger and mmm. Good.

TheBoogley responds:

Put the fries inside the burger! You sir are a genious! :D

Wild Salmon in Trouble Wild Salmon in Trouble

Interesting.

Good Animation. Interesting point. Cant we just kill the sea lice?

The Obvious Threat The Obvious Threat

Aw come on

Your visuals were different and cool but the story and the rest was really bad. It got to a point it was just dumb watching it so I stoped. :(

Then I Run Then I Run

Crapers

It got boring after a while. The style is cool but I think you should have hahaha

The Yin Yang Sword 3 Pt 2 The Yin Yang Sword 3 Pt 2

Awsome!

This was great. I believe your looking for voice actors. If you are inrested let me know, d willingly contribute to such a work of art. Thanks.