Atomic Heart Redux Atomic Heart Redux

Great Track

Two thumbs up. This flows really well and it is an amazing track. Good quality. I really liked it.

Truth to the Tale Truth to the Tale

This is great.

Reminds me of Goldeneye for the N64. Really nice beat. The sounds are nice and fit really well. A great piece of work indeed. Great job. A lot of other people agree.

Make-Believe Make-Believe

An Amazing Piece

I really enjoy these type of deep sounding ambient tunes. They go perfect with the type of mentality I have. It is a very versatile piece however, and can be used on various scenarios and multiple themes. But what came in my mind was some duned out hummvee with a squadron of rangers on patrol in a sandy desert mountain range.
The track is very professionaly put together, if I may even say so. But the quality of the entire song is really A+ and I think it is great material to listen to or utilize in any work that has good enough content. The tune is really catchy and enjoyable. It changes enough to not get repetitive which allows for perfect menu song. I personally support your instrument choice for this piece, and it really came out amazing. Thanks.

boom boxed boom boxed

It is definetely a great track!

this is a really nice track. I own a company and was looking for a song to be on the menu of a street racing game. This definetely fits the theme. The song is really good on its own, I downloaded this the day you released it, and I have it playing on the xbox all the time, one time me and my girl danced to it, and I made a CD just for this track alone, so I can enjoy the bass in it from my car's sound system. Really good beat, I personally enjoy it alot. Thanks and keep up the good work.

Ani-Mated responds:

Well thanks man, and I'm glad you enjoyed it. I love music and i love making it so it's good to see that people like it that makes me feel proud. Also if you're serious about that racing game thing go for it that would be great.

Rip Mj (beat It) Tribute Rip Mj (beat It) Tribute

Holy Wowa

Funny how everything I begin thinking of as I search through your songs comes the next topic of your music. Your galactic rays are so aligned your music must have some divinity, and meaning to it. You are a real artists, thats for sure.

IlIlIlIlIl responds:

Thak you so much for your wonderful words. check out my latest one called (Airborne) Thanks once again :)

(For Our Troops In Iraq) (For Our Troops In Iraq)

Ive Had This Downloaded Forever

And I listen to it alot. This song has inspired and led me through so much. Thank you author. You are a huge composer in my eyes.

DreamingOfEvil DreamingOfEvil

???

Dude I downloaded this long ago then I recognized it when I heard it on Animal Planet's The Most Extreme. What gives, did you get them to play your music man its good.

Coxukr responds:

i actually just noticed this a few months ago. that nature show about top 10's with the green stuff showing the numbers. Had nothing to do with that, and although i would have liked some knowledge about it first, it was fun to see some of my tunes live on though :)

My Name is Tom My Name is Tom

Haha this is pretty funny

This makes me laugh after repeating it over its pretty funny. Its more of a loop if you ask me. Creative.

DJ Comet-Arc of Water DJ Comet-Arc of Water

Heard it on Shrink 2 Its great!

Its a nice catchy tune and the sounds involved mix very well and deliver a perfect combination into great music. Good job on this. :)

Cash Capital USA Cash Capital USA

Hey this is cool.

Good job On this Im Getting down to this.